Go Back   Boxer Board > GENERAL BOXER FORUMS > The Boxer Ring

The Boxer Ring Let's talk about boxers!

Closed Thread

Old 5th February 2001, 05:09 PM
Completely Boxer Crazy

I just wanted to let everyone know I just bought a fleece dog blanket from LL Bean. It goes over the chair to protect it from dirt etc or you can use it as a blanket. I had a gift certificate from Christmas so figured I would try it.

It came in the mail today, two days after I ordered it. I couldn't wait to get it home and open it. I was even more excited to see that Megan loves it.

It is expensive but I thought it was worth it and since so many people here spoil their fur babies I thought I would pass the information on. I already have plans to buy the cover for the sofa.

If anyone is interested just go to http://www.llbean.com on the homepage is a thing for fleece pet covers if you click there you can also see the fleece blankets.

Old 5th February 2001, 09:37 PM
Boxer Insane

I was just at the LL Bean outlet store and saw some dog blankets.
The ones I saw were a heavy fabric with paw prints on them. The blanket was pretty small, and I think it was $29.95.

I do have to say LL Bean is a good catalog to order from. I've ordered one thing and it was delivered promptly, no problems!!

Remy - 6/2/92-12/9/03; white male w/brindle patches; our first boxer baby - We miss him!
Shannon - 1992?-12/7/99 Flashy fawn; We miss her!

Old 6th February 2001, 07:35 PM
Boxer Pal

Here is another idea. I went to the local fabric store, and bought 1 yard of fleece material for $4.98. It is the perfect size for a 7 week old puppy. She absolutely loves to cuddle and keep warm with her blankey. And not a bad price either.
Penny, female mixed cocker and poodle,4 years old

Old 7th February 2001, 03:20 PM
Completely Boxer Crazy

I am sorry I haven't had this problem. Maybe you should put out a new post and someone might see it and be able to help.